Bonita Springs Charter School
Bonita Springs Charter School opened in 2002 and is located on Old 41 in the Bernwood Business Park. Our school is made up of two buildings: one for grades K-5 and a separate building for middle school, grades 6-8. The entire school is fenced in with a security gate leading to the main entrance. It has two playground areas, one for primary students and one for upper elementary students. In addition to the traditional classrooms the school has a multi-purpose room, art, music, gifted and talented, and science rooms.
School Capacity: 1,600
Inspiring Students to Lead and Succeed
Youth feel valued, empowered, and are provided effective rigorous instruction to be prepared to engage in and improve their communities.
Programs & Services
- Comprehensive core curriculum including science and technology
- Enforced uniform policy
- Before and after care
- Free/reduced lunch program
- Student clubs and extracurricular activities
- Franklin Covey The Leader in Me School
- Health and Wellness Campus